Hi,
This is my first post on "two thousand twenty", therefore some explanation is necessary.
I already own and maintain (at least I am trying to) another blog that goes by the tithe "Eerie Worlds" which is mainly dedicated to literature, some philosophy and whatever comes to mind. Mind is the keyword because "Eerie weekend" is what some self-centric pompous blogger (hem...) would define it an intellectual blog.
The Romans used to say "Mens sana in corpore sano" (The heathy mind is in the healthy body). I believe that wise quote explains it all.
This blog will be dedicated to fitness, fighting obesity, martial arts and whatever is related to well being in general. Now, where does the title come from?
2020 is the year I will reach forty. Yep. Today it seems so far away but in the grand scheme of the universe any galactic empire will fall - I am a scifi geek - so in reality it's right around the corner.
I have decided to keep record of my journey toward the day my birth record will tell the world that I have reached the big four-oh.
Now, let me be clear. This blog is for me, which means I will write what I deem necessary without expecting reactions of any kind from a possible future audience. If for one month I publish only graphs and numbers it's only because that's what I want to do.
Said that, I would be glad and humbled to be an inspiration to some people, however that's not my aim.
My next post will explain what triggered everything.
PS: yes, you guessed correctly, I also reserved two thousand forty, two thousand sixty, two thousand eighty (I hope to retire earlier than that!) and two thousand one hundred (I am very optimistic).
No comments:
Post a Comment